The following are guidelines for mini-storage use which are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Golf Course Road Mini Storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space.
- Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of occupant's identity, and inspect vehicles that enter the premises.
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- No working in the unit at any time. Units are for storage use only
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility